Advent Will Be Closed 11/23 though 11/25
Advent Properties will be closed Wednesday, November 23, 2016 through Friday, November 25, 2016 for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We will return to regular business hours Monday, November 28, 2016.
If you have an Emergency Maintenance Issue, please call our Emergency Maintenance Number. 510.488.4435
If your maintenance issue is not an emergency, please submit your request online.
Click Here to Log In
What Constitutes An Emergency?
1. Major Water Leaks: There are two types of water leaks: those that can wait, and those that can't. If the leak can be contained in a bucket until a maintenance person is available, it probably isn't considered an emergency. (Small leaks underneath a kitchen sink, for example, can likely wait.) A gushing broken pipe, on the other hand, is most definitely worth a call to the emergency maintenance line.
2. Heater Not Functioning: If is below 50 degrees outside and your apartment heat isn't working, bundle up and give the emergency maintenance line a ring.
3. Potential Gas Leak: If you suspect there is a gas leak in your apartment, call maintenance ASAP! Gas is easily ignited, and is poisonous if inhaled in large amounts, so it's important to act immediately. You'll know there's a natural gas leak from it's telltale rotten egg smell. Be sure to turn off the malfunctioning appliance and it's gas supply line, then leave your apartment until repairs can be made.
4. Power Outage: Any major electrical failure, be it inside your apartment or in lighted outdoor areas, is considered an emergency. Before you contact maintenance, however, be sure you've tried resetting the circuit breakers, resetting the GFI breakers on your outlets, and you've checked any fuses that might be burned out.
5. Appliances Not Working: If any of your major appliances, such as the stove or refrigerator stop functioning properly, please submit an online maintenance request using the link above and we will have it fixed as soon as possible.
Safe Travels and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Team Advent
Team Advent Dresses up for Halloween
Advent's 2016 Halloween Party was a huge success! We saw everything from Pirates, Little Red Riding Hood and even Harry Potter! The team had the opportunity to vote for who they thought had the best costume. The results are as follows. 1st Place went to Tammy Chiu, our Accounting Specialist (Little Red Riding Hood.) 2nd Place went to Benjamin Scott, Our President/CEO (a Pirate.) And 3rd Place went to Darryl Glass, our General Manager (Harry Potter.) Everyone's costumes looked great! Great job team! 🎃
Advent celebrated Halloween early this year with the "Annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest Team Lunch!" Everybody was given one hour to make their pumpkin either as spooky or crazy as possible! We saw everything from crazy hair to "Donald Trumpkin."
Check out all of our teams creative work in the slideshow below. Don't forget to check out all of the pumpkins in our front office next time you're here!
Have a safe and fun holiday!
A recent study confirms that Bay Area rents are plateauing! An article in the San Francisco features quotes from Advent Properties Founder/CEO, Benjamin Scott.
“Things are definitely slowing down,” said Benjamin Scott, founder of Advent Properties, which manages rentals in San Francisco and the East Bay.
“We are seeing a lot of concessions ... especially in SoMa, where there has been a glut of new apartment properties coming online at once.” Those concessions, such as reduced deposits or a month of free rent, “are reverberating” throughout the city.
Scott’s firm has had a two-bedroom apartment on Sumner Street on the market at $3,495 for a month. It has had a one-bedroom condo on Buena Vista Avenue with parking, also at $3,485, on the market for three weeks.
He said some owners are reluctant to lower their rent because they upgraded the property in anticipation of rising rents, or the unit is rent-controlled and they don’t want to lock themselves into a lower rent.
To read the rest of the article, click here!
In observance of the 4th of July, our office will be closed on the following days.
Monday, July 4th, 2016 and Tuesday July 5, 2016.
We will be open for normal business hours on Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 9am.
Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!
Emergency Maintenance # 510.488.4435
Maintenance Non-Emergency: www.adventpropertiesinc.com (Maintenance request form)
The views from this home are magnificent from many separate rooms! Sit and be inspired!
This home features dramatic architectural detailing, stunning wood framed windows, vaulted ceilings, and gorgeous hardwood floors making it a truly fabulous home. This abode offers the perfect location including tree lined streets that are moments away from the best in dining and shopping.
Living room and formal dining room features elegant hardwood floors and large windows to capture in the morning sun. For your traditional focal point, a grand fireplace that will leave guests in awe! Recently renovated modern kitchen features, Quartz stone countertops, custom kitchen cabinets and top of the line kitchen appliances including Kenmore stainless steel refrigerator, Frigidaire gas stove/oven and a Bosch dishwasher. With boundless amounts of counter and cabinet space you can let your inner Chef shine!
Split- level floor plan with three bright and spacious upstairs bedrooms featuring custom closets with beautiful drapes, for elegance and functionality. Spacious bathrooms! Additional bonus space available with bay views with full bathroom for added convenience.
For more information, please call 510.250.7918
Spacious living room area where you will feel right at home. The open kitchen comes with a gas range and convection oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. The washer and dryer are included!
Details galore! Two bedrooms with an impressive bathroom all painted in warm neutral paint colors. Private sunny back deck and beautifully manicured low maintenance front yard and back yard lawn areas. Your perfect urban oasis. Spacious garage for additional storage available.
Live clean, green and healthy in a smoke free environment where pets are welcome and life is good.
For more information, contact us at: 510.250.7918
This home has been completely renovated with exquisite detailing. Newly painted interior, vaulted ceilings, and gorgeous hardwood floors making it a truly fabulous home. This abode offers the perfect location including moments away from the best dining and shipping. The wide variety of restaurants in the neighborhood includes: Homeroom, Burma Superstar, Hogs Apothecary and Bakesale Betty.
The home is fully remodeled and features stylish modern design. Updated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances. Newly updated bathroom. Energy efficient double pane windows. Large basement with abundant storage room. Consider this residence your own personal retreat! A must see!